Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Let's Stay Together! Yes, I'm Still Here

Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad


I know it has been a week since I have posted, but NO, I have not given up. I'm still here, "whether times are good.."  and all that...

I've had good days, and I have had better days, but I have settled in to a nice routine:

Monday: Boot camp class at 6:00 AM! Sucks so hard core it isn't even funny. I whine to my trainer about how early it is: "It's soooo early!!" Big yawn just to drive home the fact.
"Yes, it is early" my trainer deadpans. "Now throw the medicine ball" Groan....

Tuesday: Run day. Just so thankful I can run again. I really didn't think it was going to be possible. also my barren class, which I credit for getting me to run again. Thanks so much to Stephanie and the girls (10-12 year olds) who welcomed me into their pre-pointe class this summer and didn't laugh at the old lady. Well not so I could hear anyway!

Wednesday: Ms T's torture class with the rest of my bridesmaids! I whine (which seems to be a thing with me) but when I'm done I'm like, "yeah that's RIGHT! I CRUSHED it!!!"

Thursday: Run day

Friday: 6:00am bootcamp class.

Sat/Sun: Run or rest day.

Oh and yeah, I dropped 6.2lbs since 7/11/12. 16 more to go. That's doable, right?


1 comment:

  1. You're awesome....I've lost nothin...I think I may have gained. haha.. :D

    ReplyDelete