Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome to My Bridesmaid Bootcamp!

The term "bridesmaid bootcamp" came during a exercise class I've been taking this summer. Three of us are upcoming bridesmaid in our siblings wedding and our stressing on how we are going to look in our dresses. During one class I joked that the class was "kinda like a bridesmaid bootcamp."

Then a couple of days ago, I was at the gym on the bike. I hate the bike. I hate the bike almost as much as I love cupcakes. huuummmm, maybe if I didn't love cupcakes so much I wouldn't have to get on the bike..... Something to definitely ponder later.

Anyway, to pass the time on the bike I was on Facebook and thought it would be funny to post a pic for my sis and joke about my "bridesmaid bootcamp." She laughed...with me or at me I'm not quite sure...

Then yesterday I had planned a run, but the day got away from me as it is wont to do. I thought, if I run, I can post another pic. Motivated by that, I got into my running shoes, at 8:30 and night, as it was getting dark (uphill both ways) and got my run it. I was surprised at how much motivation I got from posting these pics, just after two day and as not to annoy people on Facebook, created this blog.

Now, I have to say, that I know my sister really doesn't care what I look like or what size I am, and I am so honored and happy she asked me to be in her wedding. I really wasn't expecting it. I've never been a bridesmaid before and am so excited to do this with her, but coming off a six month foot injury where I couldn't exercise really took a toll house cookie on my body. I need to get back into shape. The wedding and this blog are great motivators. Hey, whatever works, right?

Below are the pics and posts of MBMBC so far!

July 14, 2012
Bridesmaid Bootcamp Day 4
"Goin' (RUNNING) to the chapel and we're gonna get married"
Bridal Bootcamp Day 4. It was almost 8:30 and getting dark but I was lacing up my sneakers to get my run in! BOOM!

July 13, 2012
Bridesmaid Bootcamp Day 3
"It's a beautiful night/we're looking for something dumb to do/hey baby I think I wanna marry you!" Bridesmaid Bootcamp (we'll call it day 3) -me on the bike. I hate the bike but I love my baby sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment