Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MBMBC Day 7: All That's Left

Since you've been gone all that's left is a band of gold
All that's left of the dreams I hold
Is a band of gold and the dream of what love could be
If you were still here with me


Frustrated, angry and craving a cheeseburger!  I found a dress on Nordstrom that my sis and I both loved. Took my measurements to see what size I should order and was horrified. Now, as the pic says, I'm not trying to look perfect. I'm never going to be 23 again, but less look like it, but is it too much to ask to not be the bridesmaid that walks down the aisle while every smiles politely at and thinks, "Wow, that's....unfortunate" Sigh. I almost gave up, almost called my sis and told her that I would order something from Omar the tent maker and sit in the corner, almost drove straight to Wendy's and devoured a cheeseburger. For the record, I didn't. Instead I went to gym and ran on the treadmill and then went to my barre class. Yay me! Oh, Shut up.
Since I can't have cheeseburger all I that's left is rocking the outfit my sis picks for me. Maybe I'll send her a link to Omar's.

No comments:

Post a Comment