Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Action Plan

This is MY action plan. MY Goals. What I want for ME.  Meeting myself where I am. It is not All. It is not NOTHING. It is me.  Screw you to those who told me it wasn't enough. I'm doing just fine without you.


 Action Plan

1.     Increases baseline weekly energy level from  6 to 8  points within 30 days

a.     Takes all meds and supplements as prescribed

b.     Tracks daily energy level on 10 point scale

c.      Sleeps 9 hours a night

2.     Strong and healthy enough to run 5K within 13 weeks

a.     Walks 30 min 5 days a week for 30 days

b.     Begins Couch to 5K  in 30 days

c.      Zen in your Den yoga practice 5 days a week for 30 days

3.     Increase nutrition


a.     Eats salad and one vegetable at dinner

b.     Drinks at least 64oz of water per day

 


No comments:

Post a Comment